The Brodmann PE 228 is said to be THE finest semi-concert grand in this category available today. The Brodmann Viennese scale design is on display as it demonstrates the power of perfection. When you play this piano, you can literally hear the dazzling sounds come to life. The PE 228 demonstrates what happens when Brodmann creates a piano with the very finest materials and the best scale design.
- Ideal performance instruments for institutions and professionals
- Outstanding balanced touch
- Superb tonal range
- Hand finished
- Brodmann action designed by Langer UK
- Slow close fallboard system
- Solid Alaskan Sitka spruce keyboard
- Solid ebony sharp tops
- Selected top quality European components including:
- German top quality Sitka spruce soundboard by Strunz
- Ribs: Alaskan Sitka spruce
- German hammers by Abel
- German Klinke agraffes
- Supplied with adjustable concert bench
- 88 keys
- l: 228 cm / 7' 5"
- w: 63"
- weight: 923 lb