The Brodmann PE 150 is the smallest of the Brodmann grand pianos. This baby grand sounds and feels like a piano many times its size. When you play this model, you feel it has the balance and performance of a concert grand. The astonishing sound that comes out of this piano makes it seem as if the rest of the line was designed around it. If you need a five foot grand, there is simply no other choice.
- Ideal instruments for home and studio
- Outstanding balanced touch
- Hand finished
- Brodmann action designed by Langer UK
- Slow close fallboard system
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce keyboard
- Selected top-quality European components including:
- German top quality solid spruce soundboard by Stuntz
- Spruce ribs
- German hammers by Abel
- German strings by Röslau
- 88 keys
- l: 5'
- w: 59"
- weight: 595 lb