In a constant effort to fill the needs of our customers, Brodmann has engineered a new model specifically designed for institutions that prefer the sound of Brodmann pianos.
The features that make this model different include the Boston type, slow close fallboard along with the extended music desk for larger scores and songbooks.
With larger casters and toe block, it is more mobile and is perfect for churches, colleges and all types of institutional uses.
The European scale design delivers the classic rich tones of Brodmann and the reliability you have come to expect.
- Ideal performance instruments for institutions and professionals
- Outstanding balanced touch
- Hand finished
- Slow close fallboard system
- Alaskan Sitka spruce soundboard
- Alaskan Sitka spruce ribs
- Solid Alaskan Sitka spruce keyboard
- Solid ebony sharp key tops
- European beech pin block
- German hammers by Abel
- German Röslau strings
- Supplied with adjustable concert bench
- 88 keys
- h: 49"
- w: 59"
- weight: 529 lb